White Roses is a house that was originally part of the estate belonging to the Rose family of Rose’s Lime Cordial fame, which is where the name ‘White Roses’ originates. Built in around 1810 and extended in the 1920s, the house now has a spectacular new orangery added by the current owner. In order to extend the enjoyment of the orangery beyond its four walls, the internal design was continued out to a surrounding veranda. The Millboard Weathered Oak decking extends the style of the floor within the orangery to provide a seamless transition to the outside and works particularly well when the orangery’s glass walls are opened concertina-style. The orangery’s roof overhangs the deck, making it possible to stay dry even while sitting outside. The overall result is a significant additional space that has become an integral part of the orangery as a whole.